Tuesday, November 15, 2011

12 Weeks

I had planned on putting a belly picture with this post but I have had a rough evening/ not feeling the greatest.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I will get one posted.  Other than that there's nothing really new to share.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks

Gender: Don't know

Maternity Clothes: Nope

Weight gain: Nothing

Movement: Nothing I can feel

Sleep: Going to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 because I am just so tired. I sleep well until midnight then it seems like I'm up every hour or two.

Symptoms: Nauseous, especially in the evening/night and still very tired.

Cravings:  Saltines and Strawberries -- And depending on the time of day I crave Steak n Shake, in the evening if I think about it it usually doesn't sound that good, but then again nothing does.
 
Aversions: Pizza, I use to love this but just the thought of it makes me wanna puke!

Best moment this week: Reaching 12 weeks, telling our family the news, telling people at work & seeing baby (last week) on the U/S.

No comments:

Post a Comment