Sorry for the bluriness. And yes I wear the same sweats each time.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks and 1 day
Gender: Don't know, we'll find out at the next appointmet. I believe its a boy, I've had a feeling from early on that it is, guess we'll see in a few weeks.
Maternity Clothes: Nope, but some of my pants are fitting a little more snug!
Weight gain: 2 lbs!!!
Movement: I don't know if it was movement but as I was laying in bed Sunday watching a movie my stomach felt really weird, I thought maybe thats what it was but who knows!
Sleep: Alright--- I have to pee at least once during the night and probably should go twice, I will hold it if I look at the clock and it says 4, lazy I know! ha
Symptoms: Still get times where I feel sick to my stomach!
Cravings: Lemon water, I sip on this ALL day at work and love it! I want more salty foods than I do sweets, cheese and crackers, pretzels things like that.
Aversions: Pizza (still), I use to love this but just the thought of it makes me wanna puke!
What I miss: Running and feeling in shape, I miss the feeling you get after a good run! Best moment this week: Reaching 16 weeks and hearing the babies heartbeat last week!
Just some thoughts/ things that we've done this past week:
-Michael and I went Christmas shopping last Saturday and we went to Toys R Us to get the kids gifts and he tried to park in the 'expectant mothers parking,' thank god they were all taken I told him I was still fully capable of walking.
-My sister comes home next Tuesday for a couple weeks so I'm REALLY happy about that, we haven't seen her since August!!
-I'm going back to see Sharri tomorrow night for a massage and I can't wait!!!
- I finally got my wedding rings back from being sautered, I wish I would have done it sooner! It's so much nicer not having to constantly adjust since they were always turning different directions.
- I'm still trying to figure out where to take our baby to daycare/sitter after I go back to work, the thought of it makes me sick to my stomach but I know it's something that I need to start looking into, so if any of you know of someone who will take on a newborn I'd love to hear.


you look adorable and i'm glad you are finally showing :)!!!!!!!! my sister isn't working ask her to watch your baby or Shanna Rogers or Kendra Ward... miss ya and love you
ReplyDelete