Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our little man

Things have been busy around here.  I seem to never put make-up on or do anything with my hair other than putting it in a pony tail.  But thats okay, I'm trying to enjoy every single minute with my little guy.  I find myself holding him probably way too much for his own good but I don't care he will only be little for so long so I'm going to soak up every second I can.  If he turns out rotten because of it we'll fix it when we get to that point. 
I had my first 'big' crying/sobbing break down last night.  I was holding him just starring at him while he was asleep in my arms and the tears just starting rolling down my face.  Michael got outta the shower and I just went into a full on balling session telling him how I can't leave him and how I don't want to go back to work.  I pray every night that something happens so I can stay home.  Michael asked me why I was thinking about it now since I still have 3 weeks left with him.  My answer was I kno that its coming and its giving me anxiety thinking about it. I'm starting to tear up just typing this out.  I mean look at this face....

Photo: How can I not bawl my eyes out about going back to work looking at this sweet face. My poor hubby had to deal with the first of many crying sessions...  :(



No comments:

Post a Comment