Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cabo Wabo

The next wedding was a wedding/vacation/honeymoon all in one it was in CABO!! This was the first time I had ever been out of the country, I know lame right?  But in my mind there is no need to go anywhere else but Gulf Shores its the greatest beach ever!! Anyways back to Cabo... We left on a Weds. and headed to Indy where we stayed over night so we could catch our flight bright and early Thursday morning.  We got to the airport only to find out that our flight had been cancelled because the plane didn't get in from Atlanta the night before due to weather.  At this point I started flipping out (I have NO patience, NONE).. They said our plane had been rescheduled for Friday morning, umm No lady not gonna work we've already paid for a night in Cabo- not cheap!  So as I'm sitting there mumbling every other cuss word Michaels telling me to calm down and keep my mouth shut- haha I felt like he was my dad! The lady at Delta worked wonders and was able to get us out on an 8 AM flight on American, I don't know if workers are even suppose to do that (put you on another airline) but I didn't care I just wanted to get on the damn plane! Once we got to Cabo after a lay-over in Dallas we then waited at the Cabo airport for the stupid shuttle to take us to our resort, I was so over it by this point!! We finally got to the resort at 5 pm Pacific time and left at 5 am Atlantic time... Yeah long day... We finally made it and had these awesome views to enjoy....

This was the view from our balcony

Infinity edge pool



Haha.. Michael said the water was colddd, I took his word.


One Swim-Up Bar

The Resort from the beach hard to see with all the palm trees

The views were Amazing, its absolutely gorgeous there!! We were suppose to go out on a glass bottom boat one of the days but someone drank to much the night before and couldn't get on the boat (and it wasn't me)!! A friend from Michael's apprenticeship class got married down there and it was gorgeous!! The wedding post from Cabo will be next, for now I will leave you with this photo to show you what you have to look forward too, this was after an afternoon of drinking and oh maybe 3 or 4 bob marley shots.....



He's all mine ladies..... haha!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment