Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Can you feel the love yet?

The last wedding (for this year at least) was a friend of mine, Ashley & Troy... They had been dating foreverrr! They are seriously so cute, I have SO many great memories with both of them ahh to be in high school again... We had so much fun at the reception, but I'm thinking that we should of slowed down on the margaritas at Jess's before we went to the reception.. haha our table was slightly intoxicated! Oh well thats what wedding receptions are for right?  I will leave you with some pictures from Ash and Troy's special night (I say night because I didn't take any pictures of the ceremony) Oops!!

The Newlyweds cutting the cake!! :)

The Bride with her maids... Ashley I borrowed this pic from you!! Aren't they gorgeous!?



Us girls

Me and the Hubs (please excuse me I look like I'm about to pass out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment