Sorry for not posting in a week, I have been exhausted. All the festives last weekend kicked my butt, I was in bed by 8 almost every night this week! Anyways, on to the game, these are the pictures Michael took while there, he didn't get a ton because he was so in to the game. He said the atmosphere was NUTS, it was sooo loud in there it was hurting his ears! There was even one point the announcer came across the TV and said that it tends to get a 'little' loud at the stadium- ya think? Here are the pictures:
 |
| Coach Sabin |
 |
| Michael had taped the game so we re-watched a little every night last week! |
Nothing better than some Alabama football.. Speaking of Bama football, did you see them kill the Gators last night?! I watched until half time and then fell asleep on the couch! oops! From what I saw in the first half it was a great game, then Michael said they pretty much just smoked them in the second half!! Have a fabulous Sunday, another day full of football at our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment