Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nothing going on

I haven't blogged in a week and there is a reason--- Nothing going on!! :)  I did enjoy a 3 day weekend, why can't every weekend be a 3 day-er?? Anyways Friday night we went out for dinner with Michael's parents and sister at the Country Club.  Saturday we stayed home and cheered on the Tide! :) They won, but it took them the whole first half to get their heads outta their asses!  Sunday we went to church and they had their annual service out at a timber with lots of fun stuff for kids to do.  After Church we came home and Michael watched football and I took naps on and off, lazy right? ha. Sunday evening we went and had dinner at his Moms'. Sunday night I went to my moms and watched Bridesmaids with her and my sister--GREAT movie, I suggest you see it if you haven't already. Monday, I did about what I did Sunday minus church and throw in a few loads of laundry. It was a very relaxing weekend, which that is all I seem to care to have these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment