Monday, February 13, 2012

Belly Pictures

Blurry Belly Pictures-


Really Blurry! :S
Sorry for the crappy quality, we bought a decent camera last summer, but it seems that if you aren't perfectly still the pictures turn out blurry.  If any of you know anything about cameras and possibly know what it may be please comment, because we can't figured it out for the life of us! Its a Nikon L120.
Anyways, on to the pictures, I feel like my belly has really 'popped' this week, someone else made that comment to me too.  I snapped these pictures really fast before work last Wednesday, so technically they are 24 weeks and 1 day.  I took them in the basement because that's the only mirror that I can see my stomach in.  And then when I was finished I was faced with the elliptical and treadmill :( it made me sad that I haven't been on either of them in FOREVER! I know once I get back to them I will miss not using them! ha, funny how that works huh! 
We had a nice weekend, especially since I was off today :)! We went to Champaign Saturday and registered.  I still have some things I need to add.  I was so overwhelmed by all the stuff.  I know we need everything, but what is everything?  I'm not sure what kind of bottle's he'll take, passies he'll take, etc., so I almost hate to register for that stuff. I think Michael enjoyed scanning the items :).  I showed Michael the crib and glider/chair in person that I want, I think he bout died when he saw the price tags on each of them haha!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have that camera but it had great reviews so I recommended it to Sara Tredennick and she had the same problem with blurry pictures. I'm not sure which mode you're shooting in but I had read some of the reviews for that camera for Sara and it said to try bumping up the ISO and making sure it had fresh batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check that, thanks for the input Tess!! :)

    ReplyDelete