Thursday, February 9, 2012

24 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Gender: BOY!!!

Maternity Clothes: Nope (I am having to use my belly band though most of the time)-- I did just order some maternity stuff (none of its cute, in my opinion).  I bought one top at Old Navy on Saturday while I was shopping along with 2 regular cardigans and the cashier held up the maternity one and was like 'you do know this a maternity top' I kinda laughed and said 'yeah I've been holding off' and she was like 'oh you don't look pregnant'... She made my day but in her defense I had something a little looser on.! I think my belly has really popped out within the last week.

Weight gain: 9 lbs.... ahh!!

Movement: Yes!! He's moving a lot more now.

Sleep: Wake up about every 2 hours it seems lately.

Symptoms: Acid reflux and it sucks!!!

Cravings: Haven't really had any cravings lately.

Aversions: Nothing really I can think of!

What I miss: Running and feeling in shape, I miss the feeling you get after a good run!

Best moment this week: Feeling him move, I love it.  And shopping this past weekend with my Mom, Brock is one spoiled little boy. He got lots of new clothes! :) I had so much fun getting stuff for him!


This wasn't all bought this past weekend, and some of the outfits were gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment