Monday, January 30, 2012

22 Week Bump Pic...

I realize I'm closer to 23 weeks than I am 22.  I think I look bigger in my 20 week picture than I do this one, but I'm guessing its just the angle.  I always have Michael take them but may have to start doing them myself because he refuses to do re-takes if need be.  I met with the Dr. that will be delivering me today (Dr. Gratkins) I usually meet with the nurse practioner, Deb, and I LOVE her.  Today was kinda of a boring appointment (no U/S, so I refer to them as the "not fun ones", I mean I love going and hearing the heartbeat, but I'd much rather see him :).  I gained 2-2.5 lbs since the last time, which I thought for sure I'd gained at least another 5-6, so that made me happy.  Little mans heartbeat was in the 140's.  Other than that nothing else exciting really took place other than I go back in 4 weeks and then start going every 2 weeks after that- CrAzY!!! A lot is going to be changing around here in the next few months, I will update more on that later!  But for now I will leave you with my belly pics. :)



See I do have other sweatpants than the gray ones I always wear! :)

I need a tan!!


Before my appt. I made a few stops and one of them was to Motherhood-- O-M-Goodness, I coulda cried walking in there- nothing cute! I found stuff online but was not impressed with the actual store, I think I'll gladly pay the shipping! They don't have the selection in the store like they do online.  I just miss cute clothes! ha. :) Oh well only going to get bigger from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment