I'm starting to get stressed/anxious about the nursery. We have NOTHING bought yet. I know what crib I want, have to finish deciding on the bedding (I'm ordering it off a site where you can design your own) and I've emailed someone about a dresser I found on craigslist. However, we can't really start on the room until it gets warm enough to put new windows in. I LOVE our house, I know Michael probably thinks I hate it because I do get depressed every once in a while about how much updating it needs (luckily its all neutral in here and not some 70's orange or green color), but the truth is I would be sad if we had to move. That being said were planning on not only putting new windows in but new carpet, new trim and doors in the babys room. So yeah, a LOT to do. As I sit here and type it all out it really starts to freak me out that we won't get it done in time. Michael has reassured me that it can be done in a few weekends. My mom is on spring break at the end of March and she loves to paint, so she may be painting some over her break. I just feel like we have SO much to do and the time is just ticking away. On top of wanting to do the nursery I'm wanting to get new living room furniture, paint, new curtains and carpet. Yes I'm insane. But a few weeks ago while I was shopping, Michael and one of his friends were wrestling around (yes he's 27 :) and they broke the back of our couch, no our couch wasn't anything fancy but its still a nice couch. So Michael screwed himself there because now it makes a terrible noise when you go to sit on it. Whats even better? I didn't even know until about 4 days later my sister came over and sat on it and it made a noise and Michael just started smiling and laughed!
Okay I realize I'm just rambling--- these are just the thoughts that are going on in my head right now!!!
Please pray that we get little mans (that may be the last time he is called that because we'll be sharing his name soon enough) room done in time for him.
25 Best Apple Dessert Recipes for Fall
9 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment