The name process wasn't the easiest for us, well it was for me. I had a list of both boy and girl names, we had a girls name picked out and agreed on, boys not so much. With Michael, choosing names isn't the easiest or maybe I like some off-the-wall names (according to him). It seems like almost every name I would suggest he would have some wise comment or 'nickname' for it. We agreed on two boys names and then decided based on the fact that there was already someone in the area with the other name we liked so that is how we got to what we named him. (Yes we realized that you can't avoid having the same name as someone in your area I mean Michael has one of the most heard of names out there.) Michael really liked this name since 1. its the name of a UFC fighter and 2. it means badger (He thinks of the honey badger, which if you don't watch college football like my junkie-of-a- husband does you wouldn't understand ;) I love being able to talk about 'him' using his name now and not having to worry about slipping up with it, like I almost did the other night talking to my sister. We haven't settled on a middle name yet but we have plenty of those to choose from so I'm not too worried about that. If you scroll down you will see his name along with a cute little profile picture of him!! :)
 |
| This isn't a new picture, it was from my 19 week appointment. |
No comments:
Post a Comment