Wednesday, May 2, 2012

36 Weeks & Dr. Appt.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Gender: BOY- Brock :)
Maternity Clothes: Yes, some.
Weight gain:  23 lbs!
Movement: Yes, lots.
Sleep: Wake up to pee at least twice sometimes 3 times...
Stretch Marks: None
Symptoms: Just tired...
Cravings: Ice cream, grilled cheese sandwiches
Aversions: Nothing really I can think of.
What I miss: sleeping through the night and being able to lay however I want.
Best moment this week:  Seeing my sweet little boy on the U/S today, I'll have to upload some of the pictures my favorite tech got! :) I was so happy to see her when my name was called today! She always gives me tons of pictures.
So here are the updates/stats from my appointment today:
  •  My fluid level is back down to a 10, she wanted me to cut back work to half days and I begged her to give me until next week.  If its still low next week I'll let her win and go to only half days. So lots of resting for me this week/end. Well between the loads of laundry.
  • He may be a big boy, he was weighing in at 7 lbs 3 oz. today according to the U/S- I do realize that these aren't 100 percent accurate thats why I said **may**..
  • I also don't know if they are going to let me go past 39 weeks, they said they would check his size again in 2 weeks and then we'll go from there! Yikes, I can hear the clock ticking. THANK GOD CARPET IS BEING INSTALLED TOMORROW!! I'm hoping the crib will be put up and NOT damaged by the end of the weekend. :)
Here are some of the U/S pics from today, they are kind of blurry cause they were taken with my phone.  It was hard to get his face because he always has his hands/arms in front of it.


Sweet little face
Love his little pouty lips in this one

Yep, were still a boy.

1 comment: