Friday, April 27, 2012

35 Week Dr. Appt.

I went yesterday for my 35 week check-up.  I had an u/s done but the little stinker had his arm in front of his lips and a foot up by his face so we couldn't really get any good picture of him.  She was able to get a picture of some of his hair, the tech seems to think he has quite a bit, but we'll see when he gets here I know sometimes they tell you that then they get here and they don't have much at all!
  • His heartbeat was in the 140's
  • He's weighing around 6 lbs. 1 oz according to the U/S
  • I got to see his little pee-pee in 3D- There is NO way he could come out being a girl. haha
  • My fluid level is still up where it needs to be- Thank the Lord!!
  • He is head down, however, he now wraps around my right side instead of my left
  • He has been hitting my sciatic nerve and oh my word- Ouch!
  • My cervix is still pretty long- which is a good thing at this point
  • I didn't gain any weight! Woohoo!! :)
  • My belly is still measuring two weeks behind (Which Deb seems to think he is just in there deep, which made since to me because I feel some pokes and little body parts pretty far back on my sides.)
  • She said overall he's measuring about 4 days ahead
I go back again next week to do a fluid check and a stress test.  I did schedule my last two appointments, I can't believe the end is SO close!!! I'm hoping after my shower tomorrow I can start washing up clothes and what not.

**Happy One Month to my niece Madison!! We love you sweet little girl.** :)

No comments:

Post a Comment