I went back to the Dr. this morning and had an U/S done His head is still a good 2 weeks ahead of schedule. The tech said everything looked good and that he was measuring around 34 weeks (overall I'm guessing). He's weighing around 4lbs 9 oz.
Then I met with Deb, anddd my fluid level is low again. :( Not what I wanted to hear. Its at 10 and she said if it gets down to a 5 then they have to take the baby because it becomes too dangerous for them to be in there. She told me that I need to rest, rest and more rest. I'm also starting weekly visits from here on out. She said she wanted to really keep an eye on my fluid and if it got any lower I will have to cut back to only working in the morning and resting in the afternoon. I think she was wanting to do it today but could tell I didn't want that at all. Don't get me wrong if that is what it comes to that is what I'll do but I'm going to try my hardest to rest as much as possible. I'm pretty sure I already failed tonight... But this weekend I plan on doing a lot of resting, I think the shopping trips to get out of the house remodel mess are far and few now. :)
But we have a lot to get done in his room. I'm hoping Michael will get that painted this weekend. The carpet comes next week sometime and I'm hoping that the crib can be put up next weekend. Then I can get all his clothes washed and put away.
Thats all I have for now I need to get some sleep, I'm soooo tired! :)
25 Best Apple Dessert Recipes for Fall
9 hours ago


Thinking about you and baby Brock. Get plenty of rest! :-)
ReplyDelete