Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Gender: BOY- Brock :)
Maternity Clothes: Yes, some.
Weight gain: 16 lbs, I go back to the Dr. next week so we'll see.
Movement: Yes, lots.
Sleep: Wake up to pee at least twice sometimes 3 times...
Stretch Marks: None Symptoms: Acid reflux still.. :( not fun.
Cravings: Ice cream still
Aversions: Nothing really I can think of.
What I miss: sleeping through the night and being able to lay however I want.
Best moment this week: Well it was kind of last week, but meeting my niece, I need to do a whole seperate post on her because she is simply so sweet and such a beautiful little girl. I just love her to pieces. She has me in baby mode now. :)
* I will try to get a belly picture up later tonight, I've been horrible at this! :(


No comments:
Post a Comment