Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gulf Shores

I figured since we are returning to Alabama this weekend what more appropriate than to post on our vacation from Alabama, right?  Like always it was a GREAT trip but went by wayyy to fast.  Its a lot of relaxing, lounging in the pool, eating lots of good food, naps you know, the good stuff.  The condo we rented for the second year in a row is simply AMAZING (maybe I'll post pics of the room, its one post in itself.) I failed miserably and didn't take a lot of pictures.  These are some of the ones I did manage to get.. Enjoy!!

Michael enjoying the balcony view & the chair!!

I asked him to look at me so I could take his picture this is what he did-- typical!

My Family... :)


Jo and I before dinner one night

hahaha

View from the room

view from our bedroom




If you have never been to Gulf Shores-- GO, it is simply AMAZING. My summer is not complete until I have had a week at this place. Its the most relaxing and care-free week of my life and i L-O-V-E every second of it. I do have a funny story to share about Michael the first day we arrived, I will save that for another time

1 comment: