Thursday, January 26, 2012

22 Weeks

I was too lazy to take a belly picture tonight so I will be sure to get that up either tomorrow or Saturday, along with little mans name!! :)


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Gender: BOY!!!
Maternity Clothes: Nope (I am having to use my belly band though most of the time) I'm thinking I may need to go start getting some maternity tops here soon though.
Weight gain: So far 7, I go to the Dr. Monday so we'll see then, I'm sure I've gained at least another 5.
Movement:  Yes! Ever since our scare a few weeks ago he has been a moving machine, although the last few days he's slowed down some.  He must have flipped or something this past weekend because it made me jump! I don't think he likes when I lay on my back because that is when I feel him the most.
Sleep: Not too bad
Symptoms: Acid reflux, I swear its almost everytime after I eat something-- Not fun!
Cravings: Haven't really had any cravings lately.
Aversions: Nothing really I can think of!
What I miss: Running and feeling in shape, I miss the feeling you get after a good run!

Best moment this week: Just feeling him move more, getting a much needed massage last night, and sharing his name with some of our family! :) I will be sure to post his name when I post my belly picture! :) I'll give you all a hint... it starts with a "B"!

1 comment: